Use of Kingdom (etc) Arms

  • milisandiauxorbran <milisandiauxorbran@y
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2002
      Good day all.--I am very new to the SCA and I am interested in
      becoming a merchant to my local SCA events. I do embroidery, and am
      interested in embroidering Kingdom, Barony, Shire, Household, etc.
      Coat of Arms (as well as custom orders for personal Arms) on badges,
      pillows, garb, or anything else. My question is this: whom do I
      contact to get permission to sell the merchandise with the Coat of
      Arms on it? I have contacted my Kingdom Seneschal, but they have not
      responded in a couple of weeks, so I'm not sure they were the right
      person to ask. Any information would be most appreciated.