new member

  • williamn14
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 11, 2002
      Hello and well met. I finally posted my pic in the members folder so
      I hope that was the correct folder. My pic is titled William the
      Rogue. I haven't joined SCA yet but will soon. First I want to
      develop a character from the late 16th or early 17th century. I want
      him to be a rogue/swordsman. Kinda shows I'm new to this. Been
      going to the Michigan Renaissance Festival for years and want to
      expand my experience to this thru SCA and it's events. Any help on
      costuming and character development will be appreciated. Would like
      to keep within the costume rules and keep costs down. Thank you.

      William the Rogue (WilliamN14)