Re: [SCA Newcomers] Digest Number 220

  • Green Thumb
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 19, 2002
      So I'm not the only one they did this to? :] I showed
      up for a meeting (not my first) but next thing I knew,
      I had all sorts of padding on, and a rapier in my
      hand. :] Granted, I did heavy this past weekend, and
      prefer heavy to rapier. But it's rather fun to do it
      when you least expect it. :]

      Reu

      http://webhosting.yahoo.com