Re: [SCA Newcomers] Dressing above my class?

  • Dee
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 19, 2002
      Thank GOODNESS I seem to be surrounded by level-headed, fun folks who not only believe the dream, but understand that not everyone can attain it with perfection!

      I am so grateful to be a part of Alderford, and of the Barony.

      Hoobah Alderford.

      Here the police are not out in force, but the helping hands are.

      Mary