Re: [SCA Newcomers] How to find a teacher.....

  • Iustinos Tekton called Justin
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 17, 2002
      On Saturday 16 November 2002 20:37, Richill Cardiff wrote:
      > I am interested in learning how to make bobbin lace. No one in my group
      > knows how to. How would I go about finding a teacher? I have e-mailed
      > a local guild but I fear that the contact is VERY out of date.
      >
      > I am in Oaken Region, Middle Kingdom - north central Ohio.
      >
      > Justin, know of any lace makers in our area?
      >
      > Richill Cardiff
      > mka Andi Williams

      Oops! I need to put you in touch with Lady Emma, not Lady Nan. My brain had
      a momentary hiccup. I have Emma's address and am sending yours to her by
      private email. (It's bad netiquette to post someone else's email to a list
      without their permission, so I refrain from doing so here.) Hopefully she
      will contact you soon.

      Kind regards,

      Marche of Alderford (Canton, Ohio USA)

      justin@... http://4th.com/sca/justin/