New file uploaded to scanewcomers

  • scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 10, 2002
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the scanewcomers
      group.

      File : /EVENT EQUIPMENT LIST.doc
      Uploaded by : dohmnall_oruairc <steverourke@...>
      Description : a basix checklist for camping events

      You can access this file at the URL

      Regards,

      Message 2 of 14 , Nov 10, 2002
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the scanewcomers
        group.

        File : /An Easy Greek Chiton.doc
        Uploaded by : dohmnall_oruairc <steverourke@...>
        Description : Chiton/Bog Dress

        Message 3 of 14 , Sep 13, 2003
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the scanewcomers
          group.

          File : /The best dating site!
          Uploaded by : noreconini7534
          Description : Thousands of profiles to browse through for free!

          You can access this file at the URL

          Regards,

          noreconini7534
        • Iustinos Tekton called Justin
          Message 4 of 14 , Sep 13, 2003
            On Saturday 13 September 2003 12:56, scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com wrote:
            > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the scanewcomers
            > group.
            >
            > File : /The best dating site!

            The file is toast. Sorry for the inconvenience. I've contacted the list
            owner about tightening security to help keep these spambots out of the
            list.

            Justin
            List Moderator (one of several)

            fesswise reversed sable.

          • scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com
            Message 5 of 14 , May 19, 2005
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the scanewcomers
              group.

              File : /LILIES GUIDE.doc
              Uploaded by : purplellamaboi <purplellamaboi@...>
              Description : Lilies Survival Guide V2.0

              Message 6 of 14 , Aug 5, 2005
                Hello,

                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the scanewcomers
                group.

                File : /SCA book.htm
                Uploaded by : signorabeatrice <signorabeatrice@...>
                Description : A LONG listing of SCA bookmarks, collected over many years.

                You can access this file at the URL:

                Regards,

                signorabeatrice <signorabeatrice@...>
              • Gretchen & Steve Hulett
                Message 7 of 14 , Aug 6, 2005
                  Thank you so much for sharing these links. I have been finding alot of
                  things I have been searching for.

                  Osanna Beaupel
                  1250 England
                  mka Gretchen in Wyoming

                  Message 8 of 14 , Nov 7, 2005
                    Hello,

                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the scanewcomers
                    group.

                    File : /All Around the World (ATC) 2.mid
                    Uploaded by : henrideceredigion <welshliberaldemocrat@...>
                    Description : My first SCA mix

                    Message 9 of 14 , Oct 18, 2007
                      Hello,

                      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the scanewcomers
                      group.

                      File : /Mimirs Well Schedule.doc
                      Uploaded by : sealeyinlewyllowes <sealey@...>
                      Description : Warren Vermont Saturday October 20

                      Message 10 of 14 , Sep 15, 2010
                        Hello,

                        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the scanewcomers
                        group.

                        File : /Heraldry Puzzles/HeraldryAWords.jpg
                        Uploaded by : sirtsclan <sirtsclan@...>
                        Description : Heraldry puzzle "A" words.

                        sirtsclan <sirtsclan@...>
                      • scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com
                        Message 11 of 14 , Sep 15, 2010
                          Hello,

                          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the scanewcomers
                          group.

                          File : /Heraldry Puzzles/HeraldryBWords.jpg
                          Uploaded by : sirtsclan <sirtsclan@...>
                          Description : Heraldry puzzle "B" words.

                          Message 12 of 14 , Sep 15, 2010
                            Hello,

                            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the scanewcomers
                            group.

                            File : /Heraldry Puzzles/HeraldryCWords.jpg
                            Uploaded by : sirtsclan <sirtsclan@...>
                            Description : Heraldry puzzle "C" words.