Re: [SCA Newcomers] Digest Number 213

  • Iustinos Tekton called Justin
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 10, 2002

      Certainly. http://4th.com/sca/justin/articles/pennsic-adventure.php

      > Btw, one of the best things I did was wear a pair of bicycle shorts under
      > my garb. :) Instant decency.

      They also prevent chafed inner thighs,or so I am told by my female friends.

      Marche of Alderford (Canton, Ohio USA)

      justin@... http://4th.com/sca/justin/
    • Green Thumb
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 10, 2002
        > convert the two pieces of material in the bedroom to
        > a bogdress for next year's. I also brought a straw

        Can I ask what a bogdress is and how does one go about
        making one? I've been making T-Tunic dresses and am
        getting pretty good at them, but a bit a variety is
        nice...

        Julie

        http://launch.yahoo.com/u2
      • Steve Rourke
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 10, 2002
          The bog dress is just another name for a chiton. If you would like I will be more than happy to upload a copy of some basic instuctions to the files area.

          Dohmnall
          > convert the two pieces of material in the bedroom to
          > a bogdress for next year's. I also brought a straw

          Can I ask what a bogdress is and how does one go about
          making one? I've been making T-Tunic dresses and am
          getting pretty good at them, but a bit a variety is
          nice...

          Julie

          ---