Re: chat

  • Alasdair MacIain
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2002
      Greetings Michael,

      I have the same problem with chat. Are you getting this message: You
      need to download the latest microsoft VM?

      If you are, do you happen to be running a music downloader ie:
      Morpheus or Limewire? If so then they need Java 2.0 to work and I
      believe that is the problem. I have used my brother's computer to log
      into chat and I have no trouble getting into Chat. I am not for sure
      that this id the problem but that is about the time I started having
      trouble was when Morpheus 2.0 came out. Their are others that have
      this problem as well but alas the Yahoo gods refuse to answer our
      pleas for help.

      One thing that we have done in the past is open a chat room from
      Messenger and posted on the list to page whoever opened it and had a
      chat room that way. For some reason it does not affect Messenger like
      it does the site.

      Hope this helps,

      Alasdair

      --- In scanewcomers@y..., "shadowwalker372002"
      <shadowwalker372002@y...> wrote:
      > the chat room does not work on my computer. i am running xp it does
      > not support my system. so i was looking for a different way to chat
      > with all you fine people, ladys and lords. there is no wenchs
      right.
      > LOL
      >
      > micheal
    • dontwait4themessiah
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 7, 2002
        *pops her head up a bit belatedly* Oh I wouldn't know about that... :)

        Morag