chatting

  • shadowwalker372002
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2002
      it there a place we all can get together to chat about stuff.

      michael
    • Lisabetta mka Kimberly
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2002
        yes on teh yahoogroups site for us, there is a chat
        feature.. but for now I must really be going hugs hope
        everyone has a great weekend..

        --- shadowwalker372002 <shadowwalker372002@...>
        wrote:
        > it there a place we all can get together to chat
        > about stuff.
        >
        > michael

        > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now