Re: [SCA Newcomers] Digest Number 204

  • lady_dobrova
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 30, 2002
      <curtsy> I am glad I could give you a laugh. I knew my ignorance of
      the midwest would come in handy one day. :)

      Sorry to anyone who may have been offended by my geographical
      (typographical?) faux pas. You know us Texans - we think everything
      outside our bloated state is fictional anyway. ;-)

      Dobrova the lost

      --- In scanewcomers@y..., Andi Williams <andi@d...> wrote:

      > On Wednesday, October 30, 2002, at 12:25 AM,
      > scanewcomers@y... wrote:
      >
      > > Okay, nevermind about the friend in Minnesota. You wrote "Ohio"
      and I
      > > read
      > > "Iowa." Bad Dobrova! Go to bed!
      > >

      > I had a great laugh at this one! I was born in Iowa, lived in Ohio
      in
      > the 70's, then moved to Connecticut. I had those poor kids so
      confused!

      > When I applied to colleges, I went to see University of Iowa (Iowa
      City,