new fighter help

  • scanovicefighter
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2002
      hello everyone,
      I'm new to this whole sca thing, but I think I am progressing well.
      I do not know what my "persona", or "character" if you will, will be.
      I have started training with two knights here in south-western pa (1
      practice where they tried to "calibrate" me for a good hit (by
      suiting me up in armor and bashing me about the head a while), told
      me of how to make a decient shield and some of the basic moves. What
      I am basically woundering is if anyone here has any tips, or hints
      for me, advice for a persona (or info on a specific type of persona,
      i.e. yours) or even if you or someone you know is/are looking to get
      rid of some used armor that i might be able to take off your/their
      hands, even if for a small fee (I'm in college, i.e. poor but willing
      to try to work with you as best as i can). Give me a holler if you
      can. Thanks for all your help and support.
      respectfully and gratefully
      -scanovicefighter