Re: [SCA Newcomers] Re: Update and Thank You!

  • Iustinos Tekton called Justin
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 29, 2002
      On Sunday 27 October 2002 22:21, katfletcher wrote:
      > And I continue to get some great
      > guidance too, even after 20 years! Most of all, you all reassure me
      > that the SCA is a great bunch of people who know how to have fun with
      > learning.

      Speaking as one of the veterans...

      This list can be very therapeutic. Any time I get discouraged by politics
      or organizational bureaucracy, I have only to read this list in order to
      be reminded that the cool things that made me join the SCA a dozen or so
      years ago, are all still here. :-)

      Thanks to all the new folks who help me relive the magical moments when I
      was first discovering this wonderful hobby.

      Marche of Alderford (Canton, Ohio USA)

      justin@... http://4th.com/sca/justin/