Re: Some Garb Help

  • modanogrrrl
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 20, 2002
      I have been looking for feast gear, but have yet to find any....
      sounds like you made a wonderful find! I went to Hobby Lobby on
      Friday and took advantage of their Simplicity pattern sale... I got 3
      dress patterns for my daughter and one for myself, and only spent
      $3.96..... now I just need to find a good deal on fabrics.... a good
      thing is Hancock Fabrics called because I inquired about a job
      position there... maybe I can work there and score some remnants or
      something........

      --- In scanewcomers@y..., dontwait4themessiah <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > Huzzah for all of those who started off with a dinted 50c tankard
      and
      > a 20c wooden platter for feasting gear and garb hade from $1.50/m
      > cotton! Yay Op-shops!
      >
      > Morag
      >

      > -- In scanewcomers@y..., katfletcher <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > > What a nice find!! I love the thrift stores. We find all sorts of
      > > useful things there!
      > > Kathryn
      > >
      > > <snip>
      > > >When I got home and opened it, it
      > > > had 3 patterns I can use: Simplicity Renaissance Collection
      > #8735,
      > > > which has the wedding gown plus 2 other gowns, Simplicity
      > COstumes
      > > > #7756, which has the Middle Eastern type peasant dress, plus
      > Tudor
      > > > type gown, and McCall's #6774, which has 6 styles of cloaks.
      All