Re: Oswin at this pace...

  • viceman1atmhtcdotnet
    Message 1 of 2565 , Jul 17, 2000
      Os, Martins your favorite newbe? I'm hurt! I'm
      Shocked! I'm kidding!!! Oh well he's less new than I am,
      but I want to put myself forward for squire #2, or 3
      or whatever. You can't have enough squires, and
      remember I do leather repair! On a more serious note
      CONGRATULATIONS!!! I believe the honors you are incurring are well
      deserved!<br>Viseux de Jara<br>Everyone has a Vice, but I am my own.
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003