[OT] China Trip Photos

  • Justinos Tekton called Justin
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2002
      Ni hou!

      For anyone who's interested, my photos from my trip to Beijing are on my
      personal web site. All the digital photos are up, and the 35mm film photos
      will be added in a couple of weeks after I get the film developed and the
      prints scanned.

      http://4th.com/lizard/photos/beijing200210/

      Enjoy!

      Maistor Justinos Tekton called Justin, Publisher and Webmaster
      SCAtoday.net -- Your independent source for news of the Current Middle Ages

      justin@... http://scatoday.net/