Re: [SCA Newcomers] Kydex

  • Scott Szakonyi
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 11, 2002
      When I was doing bladework, most of my suppliers carried kydex in sheets. Try Texas Knifemaker's Supply or Koval Knives, to start.
      Best of luck,
      Scott
      Wolf Of Denmark <wolf1973@...> wrote:

      some
      one told me u can buy kydex in sheets I would like to know where from

      The Viking Trader -- Handmade Leather Goods and Other Items
      http://www.thevikingtrader.net
      email: thorsman99@...