Re: [SCA Newcomers] Shhhhh!

  • Justinos Tekton called Justin
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 9, 2002
      On Tuesday 08 October 2002 09:22, Tina Paxton wrote:
      > LOL! Sorry, I was away to University (Arts & Sciences
      > University of Atlantia) for the weekend and then
      > recovering from information overload when I got back!

      Away? You call that "away"? Try this: I've been offline from the list for
      a couple of days because my broadband internet connection went down. And,
      heck, it's kind of expensive to dial my backup account (Earthlink) from
      Beijing. ;-)

      Yes, friends, yours truly is right now getting ready to have supper and
      go to bed. Why, one might ask, would Justin do that at 9:15 a.m.? Because
      where I am now it's 9:15 *P*.m. I'm in the *REAL* Middle Kingdom!

      So, if you happen to have an interest in such things, I have an online
      photo album on my modern-world personal website. The deal is, I'm taking
      both 35mm and digital pictures. The 35mm are my "photographs" while the
      digitals are my "snapshots". I don't have all the digitals online yet, but
      will be adding more and more for the next several days. The 35mm will be
      scanned as soon as I can after getting home and getting them developed,
      but that will be a couple of weeks at least.

      The URL is http://4th.com/lizard/photos/beijing200210/

      Have fun!

      Maistor Justinos Tekton called Justin, Publisher and Webmaster
      SCAtoday.net -- Your independent source for news of the Current Middle Ages

      justin@... http://scatoday.net/