Re: [SCA Newcomers] SCA in Michigan

  • fallen angel
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2002
      Welcome to the Middle Kingdom m'lady. I also got into SCA when I came to college (University of South Dakota) Looks like you're in the Region of Pentamere, three hills (canton of Andelcrag). The contact info is:

      Logan MacCoinnich of Kintail (John Mackenzie)
      206 N Berkley
      Kalamazoo, MI 49006
      616-383-6906 john.mackenzie@...

      if ya can't get a hold of this person try http://www.midrealm.org/andelcrag/ that is andelcrag's website and would have more contact people.

      hope this helps

      Anastacia Elizabeth

      Hi all, i'm a student at western. (English major, medieval history
      minor) I'm looking for SCA members in the Kalamazoo area. I can't
      seem to learn when or where there are meetings or how to get started
      in the SCA. Anyone who lives in the Kalamazoo/Canton of Three Hills
      area, i'd love some info.

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      "If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off...."

      "Your village called, their idiot's missing..."