Re: [SCA Newcomers] new to group

  • Wolfgang von Eifel
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 8, 2002
      Ohh silly me. As I said I live in San Antonio. (thats my excuse and im
      sticking ot it)
      Wolfgang

      >From: "Steve Rourke" <steverourke@...>
      >To: <scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com>
      >Subject: Re: [SCA Newcomers] new to group
      >Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 12:21:51 -0700
      >
      >Okay sue me for not doing this properly, That's what I get for replying
      >before I have my first cup of coffee.
      >
      >Within the Central region of Ansteorra there are 10 groups. Of those 10, 6
      >are within the area of what is know as the DFW metroplex area, and one
      >North
      >of the area which is the group referenced below.
      >If you can give me a better idea of roughly where you live I would be more
      >than happy to assist you in finding a group to join or pointing you in the
      >right direction if you want to start one.
      >
      >Dohmnall Dubh O'Ruairc
      >Central Regional Hospitaler
      >Kingdom of Ansteorra
      >

      > >Unfortunetly, the closest group to the Red River North of Dallas would be
      >the Canton Of
      > >Glaslyn (Denton Tx,) http://www.glaslyn.org/
      >
      >Dohmnall Dubh O'Ruairc
      >Central Regional Hospitaler
      >Kingdom of Ansteorra

      Wolfgang von Eifel

    • Steve Rourke
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 8, 2002
        Ohh silly me. As I said I live in San Antonio. (thats my excuse and im
        sticking ot it)
        Wolfgang

        Ah a Bjornsborger, that explains it. :-) Fine group!!!

        Dohmnall

        ---
      • raeadhani
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 10, 2002
          --- In scanewcomers@y..., "Steve Rourke" <steverourke@c...> wrote:
          > Okay sue me for not doing this properly, That's what I get for >
          rplying before I have my first cup of coffee.

          Tsk Tsk.. you know better than to do anything before you've had
          coffee ;)