Re: [SCA Newcomers] new to group

  • Wolfgang von Eifel
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 8, 2002
      Why yes there are ther are two in the dallas ft worth area that i know of
      and welcome. sorrry I dont know thier names i live in San Antonio
      wolfgang

      >From: "David" <hotrod65@...>
      >To: scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [SCA Newcomers] new to group
      >Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2002 16:09:33 -0000
      >
      >are there any sca groups in north central tx along the red river
      >north of dallas

      Wolfgang von Eifel

    • Wolfgang von Eifel
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 8, 2002
        Ohh silly me. As I said I live in San Antonio. (thats my excuse and im
        sticking ot it)
        Wolfgang

        >From: "Steve Rourke" <steverourke@...>
        >To: <scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com>
        >Subject: Re: [SCA Newcomers] new to group
        >Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 12:21:51 -0700
        >
        >Okay sue me for not doing this properly, That's what I get for replying
        >before I have my first cup of coffee.
        >
        >Within the Central region of Ansteorra there are 10 groups. Of those 10, 6
        >are within the area of what is know as the DFW metroplex area, and one
        >North
        >of the area which is the group referenced below.
        >If you can give me a better idea of roughly where you live I would be more
        >than happy to assist you in finding a group to join or pointing you in the
        >right direction if you want to start one.
        >
        >Dohmnall Dubh O'Ruairc
        >Central Regional Hospitaler
        >Kingdom of Ansteorra
        >

        > >Unfortunetly, the closest group to the Red River North of Dallas would be
        >the Canton Of
        > >Glaslyn (Denton Tx,) http://www.glaslyn.org/
        >
        >Dohmnall Dubh O'Ruairc
        >Central Regional Hospitaler
        >Kingdom of Ansteorra

        Wolfgang von Eifel

      • Steve Rourke
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 8, 2002

          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 8, 2002
            Okay sue me for not doing this properly, That's what I get for replying
            before I have my first cup of coffee.

            Within the Central region of Ansteorra there are 10 groups. Of those 10, 6
            are within the area of what is know as the DFW metroplex area, and one North
            of the area which is the group referenced below.
            If you can give me a better idea of roughly where you live I would be more
            than happy to assist you in finding a group to join or pointing you in the
            right direction if you want to start one.

            Dohmnall Dubh O'Ruairc
            Central Regional Hospitaler
            Kingdom of Ansteorra

            >Unfortunetly, the closest group to the Red River North of Dallas would be
            the Canton Of
            >Glaslyn (Denton Tx,) http://www.glaslyn.org/

            Dohmnall Dubh O'Ruairc
            Central Regional Hospitaler
            Kingdom of Ansteorra
              Ohh silly me. As I said I live in San Antonio. (thats my excuse and im
              sticking ot it)
              Wolfgang

              Ah a Bjornsborger, that explains it. :-) Fine group!!!

              Dohmnall

              ---
            • raeadhani
              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 10, 2002
                --- In scanewcomers@y..., "Steve Rourke" <steverourke@c...> wrote:
                > Okay sue me for not doing this properly, That's what I get for >
                rplying before I have my first cup of coffee.

                Tsk Tsk.. you know better than to do anything before you've had
                coffee ;)