Re: [SCA Newcomers] Shhhhh!

  • Tina Paxton
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 8, 2002
      LOL! Sorry, I was away to University (Arts & Sciences
      University of Atlantia) for the weekend and then
      recovering from information overload when I got back!

      Cristiane

      --- megrimulf <megrimulf@...> wrote:
      > Wow. Hear that? That was the sound of a pin
      > dropping...
      >
      > Gr´┐Żmolfr

      =====
      Tina (read my blog: http://tinasfiberadventures.blogspot.com/)

      "She looks for wool and flax And works with her hands in delight. She considers a field and buys it; From her earnings she plants a vineyard. She stretches out her hands to the distaff, And her hands grasp the spindle. She extends her hand to the poor, And she stretches out her hands to the needy. She looks well to the ways of her household, And does not eat the bread of idleness.

      http://faith.yahoo.com
    • Justinos Tekton called Justin
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 9, 2002
        On Tuesday 08 October 2002 09:22, Tina Paxton wrote:
        > LOL! Sorry, I was away to University (Arts & Sciences
        > University of Atlantia) for the weekend and then
        > recovering from information overload when I got back!

        Away? You call that "away"? Try this: I've been offline from the list for
        a couple of days because my broadband internet connection went down. And,
        heck, it's kind of expensive to dial my backup account (Earthlink) from
        Beijing. ;-)

        Yes, friends, yours truly is right now getting ready to have supper and
        go to bed. Why, one might ask, would Justin do that at 9:15 a.m.? Because
        where I am now it's 9:15 *P*.m. I'm in the *REAL* Middle Kingdom!

        So, if you happen to have an interest in such things, I have an online
        photo album on my modern-world personal website. The deal is, I'm taking
        both 35mm and digital pictures. The 35mm are my "photographs" while the
        digitals are my "snapshots". I don't have all the digitals online yet, but
        will be adding more and more for the next several days. The 35mm will be
        scanned as soon as I can after getting home and getting them developed,
        but that will be a couple of weeks at least.

        The URL is http://4th.com/lizard/photos/beijing200210/

        Have fun!

        Maistor Justinos Tekton called Justin, Publisher and Webmaster
        SCAtoday.net -- Your independent source for news of the Current Middle Ages

        justin@... http://scatoday.net/