Shhhhh!

  • megrimulf
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 8, 2002
      Wow. Hear that? That was the sound of a pin dropping...

      Grímolfr
    • konekostudios
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 8, 2002
        Oh, dear . . . that was mine. How embarrassing. Next thing you
        know I'll be asking something silly . . . like: "Is there anyone
        else new here?"
        Cat~
        The Incorrigible

        --- In scanewcomers@y..., "megrimulf" <megrimulf@y...> wrote:
        > Wow. Hear that? That was the sound of a pin dropping...
        >
        > Grímolfr
      • Tina Paxton
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 8, 2002
          LOL! Sorry, I was away to University (Arts & Sciences
          University of Atlantia) for the weekend and then
          recovering from information overload when I got back!

          Cristiane

          --- megrimulf <megrimulf@...> wrote:
          > Wow. Hear that? That was the sound of a pin
          > dropping...
          >
          > Gr�molfr

          =====
          Tina (read my blog: http://tinasfiberadventures.blogspot.com/)

          "She looks for wool and flax And works with her hands in delight. She considers a field and buys it; From her earnings she plants a vineyard. She stretches out her hands to the distaff, And her hands grasp the spindle. She extends her hand to the poor, And she stretches out her hands to the needy. She looks well to the ways of her household, And does not eat the bread of idleness.

          http://faith.yahoo.com
        • Justinos Tekton called Justin
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 9, 2002
            On Tuesday 08 October 2002 09:22, Tina Paxton wrote:
            > LOL! Sorry, I was away to University (Arts & Sciences
            > University of Atlantia) for the weekend and then
            > recovering from information overload when I got back!

            Away? You call that "away"? Try this: I've been offline from the list for
            a couple of days because my broadband internet connection went down. And,
            heck, it's kind of expensive to dial my backup account (Earthlink) from
            Beijing. ;-)

            Yes, friends, yours truly is right now getting ready to have supper and
            go to bed. Why, one might ask, would Justin do that at 9:15 a.m.? Because
            where I am now it's 9:15 *P*.m. I'm in the *REAL* Middle Kingdom!

            So, if you happen to have an interest in such things, I have an online
            photo album on my modern-world personal website. The deal is, I'm taking
            both 35mm and digital pictures. The 35mm are my "photographs" while the
            digitals are my "snapshots". I don't have all the digitals online yet, but
            will be adding more and more for the next several days. The 35mm will be
            scanned as soon as I can after getting home and getting them developed,
            but that will be a couple of weeks at least.

            The URL is http://4th.com/lizard/photos/beijing200210/

            Have fun!

            Maistor Justinos Tekton called Justin, Publisher and Webmaster
            SCAtoday.net -- Your independent source for news of the Current Middle Ages

            justin@... http://scatoday.net/