Re: [SCA Newcomers] Re: Roadside help

  • Paul Dunn
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 2 8:18 PM
      or If you see a Roman Shield just means we are marching it out ;)
      Tiberius
      Legion XXI Rapax
      Coh I Primius Ursa
      http://www.geocities.com/Legion_XXI_RAPAX/
      Tuus in Sodalicio Romanae Imperi
      Yours in the Comradeship of the Roman Empire

      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 2 9:13 PM
        Alas....

        I am reduced to a boffer sword.

        :D

        Mary
        (hint, hint? You did say remind you?)
        > or If you see a Roman Shield just means we are marching it out ;)
        > Tiberius
        > Legion XXI Rapax
        > Coh I Primius Ursa
        > http://www.geocities.com/Legion_XXI_RAPAX/
        > Tuus in Sodalicio Romanae Imperi
        > Yours in the Comradeship of the Roman Empire

        <::::::::::::::::::[]xxxx()

        > Maistor Justinos Tekton called Justin, Publisher and Webmaster
        > SCAtoday.net -- Your independent source for news of the Current Middle
        Ages

        > justin@... http://scatoday.net/
        > PGP Public Key at http://4th.com/keys/justin.pubkey
        >
        > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor