Re: [SCA Newcomers] Re: Roadside help

  • Justinos Tekton called Justin
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 2, 2002
      On Wednesday 02 October 2002 22:05, chemistbb3 wrote:
      > (If you use a rectangular shield, you don't have to turn it upside
      > down. :p)

      If you use a round shield, no one will know if you turned it upside down! ;-)

      (sorry...couldn't resist)

      Maistor Justinos Tekton called Justin, Publisher and Webmaster
      SCAtoday.net -- Your independent source for news of the Current Middle Ages

      justin@... http://scatoday.net/
    • Paul Dunn
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 2, 2002
        or If you see a Roman Shield just means we are marching it out ;)
        Tiberius
        Legion XXI Rapax
        Coh I Primius Ursa
        http://www.geocities.com/Legion_XXI_RAPAX/
        Tuus in Sodalicio Romanae Imperi
        Yours in the Comradeship of the Roman Empire

        On Wednesday 02 October 2002 22:05, chemistbb3 wrote:
        > (If you use a rectangular shield, you don't have to turn it upside
        > down. :p)

        If you use a round shield, no one will know if you turned it upside down! ;-)

        (sorry...couldn't resist)

        Maistor Justinos Tekton called Justin, Publisher and Webmaster
        SCAtoday.net -- Your independent source for news of the Current Middle Ages

        justin@... http://scatoday.net/

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • gypsycaine
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 2, 2002
          Alas....

          I am reduced to a boffer sword.

          :D

          Mary
          (hint, hint? You did say remind you?)
          > or If you see a Roman Shield just means we are marching it out ;)
          > Tiberius
          > Legion XXI Rapax
          > Coh I Primius Ursa
          > http://www.geocities.com/Legion_XXI_RAPAX/
          > Tuus in Sodalicio Romanae Imperi
          > Yours in the Comradeship of the Roman Empire

          <::::::::::::::::::[]xxxx()

          > Maistor Justinos Tekton called Justin, Publisher and Webmaster
          > SCAtoday.net -- Your independent source for news of the Current Middle
          Ages

          > justin@... http://scatoday.net/
          > PGP Public Key at http://4th.com/keys/justin.pubkey
          >
          > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor