SCA sticker??Was - Re: 1st competition, 1st event

  • Andi
    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 2, 2002
      --- In scanewcomers@y..., "megrimulf" <megrimulf@y...> wrote:
      If you don't have an SCA
      > sticker on the back of your vehicle, get one soon! There are
      many
      > stories of people getting roadside assistance on the way to
      and from
      > events because other SCAdians saw the sticker on a vehicle
      pulled off
      > the road.
      >
      > Grímolfr

      Grimolfr,

      What kind of sticker are you referring to?

      Andi
      soon to be know as Richill of Cardiff
    • chemistbb3
      Message 2 of 14 , Oct 2, 2002
        There are a couple of places that sell both the generic SCA and also
        Kingdom bumper / window decals. The only one I remember off the top
        of my head is Pillaged Village (sp?). They have a website.

        William

        --- In scanewcomers@y..., "Andi" <andi@d...> wrote:

        > Grimolfr,
        >
        > What kind of sticker are you referring to?
        >
        > Andi
        > soon to be know as Richill of Cardiff
      • dontwait4themessiah
        Message 3 of 14 , Oct 8, 2002
          And don't they sell them at events, too? I know they sell the generic
          ones at least at Rowany Fesitval (our biggish kingdom thing)

          Morag