Re: [SCA Newcomers] Elfsea Defender

  • rod lindsey
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2002
      So now that Elfsea Defender has passed, did you have a good time?Meet some great folks etc...
      Kwin Smith wrote:Hi, All. This weekend will be the first event for myself, as well as
      my son. We have very little idea what to expect, but are taking the
      plunge regardless. The peopl of Loch Ruadh that we have met are very
      nice, and we hope to meet some more of your.
      Kwin (Hoping our garb is close to period)