SCA in Michigan

  • Erin Truesdell
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2002
      Hi all, i'm a student at western. (English major, medieval history
      minor) I'm looking for SCA members in the Kalamazoo area. I can't
      seem to learn when or where there are meetings or how to get started
      in the SCA. Anyone who lives in the Kalamazoo/Canton of Three Hills
      area, i'd love some info.
    • Justinos Tekton called Justin
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2002
        On Tuesday 01 October 2002 10:40, Erin Truesdell wrote:
        > Hi all, i'm a student at western. (English major, medieval history
        > minor) I'm looking for SCA members in the Kalamazoo area. I can't
        > seem to learn when or where there are meetings or how to get started
        > in the SCA. Anyone who lives in the Kalamazoo/Canton of Three Hills
        > area, i'd love some info.

        Good morning!

        Michigan is known in the SCA as the Region of Pentamere. You can find
        contact information online at http://www.midrealm.org/seneschallorum/ (look
        in the Pentamere regional section). Also take a look at the "non-warranted
        groups" page, linked from the above, to see if there is a proto-incipient
        (newly forming) group that is closer to you than the nearest warranted
        group.

        Have fun, and let me know if I can be of further help.

        Justin
        (Who happens to be the guy who maintains the Middle Kingdom Seneschallorum...)

        Database Deputy to the Middle Kingdom Seneschal

        justin@... http://4th.com/sca/justin/
      • fallen angel
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 1, 2002
          Welcome to the Middle Kingdom m'lady. I also got into SCA when I came to college (University of South Dakota) Looks like you're in the Region of Pentamere, three hills (canton of Andelcrag). The contact info is:

          Logan MacCoinnich of Kintail (John Mackenzie)
          206 N Berkley
          Kalamazoo, MI 49006
          616-383-6906 john.mackenzie@...

          if ya can't get a hold of this person try http://www.midrealm.org/andelcrag/ that is andelcrag's website and would have more contact people.

          hope this helps

          Anastacia Elizabeth

          Hi all, i'm a student at western. (English major, medieval history
          minor) I'm looking for SCA members in the Kalamazoo area. I can't
          seem to learn when or where there are meetings or how to get started
          in the SCA. Anyone who lives in the Kalamazoo/Canton of Three Hills
          area, i'd love some info.

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          "If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off...."

          "Your village called, their idiot's missing..."