Re: [SCA Newcomers] Re: costume question/MN Renn Faire

  • annette marchant
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2002
      This may be different as i am a dancer but, our troupe has a goal to find
      the most obnoxious curtains to turn into ghawazee coats (the outer dress for
      middle eastern or near eastern dancers.) You'd be surprised at how great
      they turn out! Most seem to be just fabric (brocade) and the coats are lined
      so they work well.
      Annette Marchant
      SAHM to Spencer 4-14-98
      and Parker 9-27-00