Re: Coronation / To:Brangwayna Morgan

  • chemistbb3
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 30, 2002
      You might want to check with your local group to see if they are
      putting something together. At the last coronation I attended, our
      Barony got together and gave the incoming a small basket. It had a
      calling card in it and a Walmart gift card. They could call and get
      directions to the events they were suppose to be at or the directions
      to the nearest Walmart to pick up what ever it was they forgot to
      pack. Kind of small stuff, but very useful.

      William