Re: [SCA Newcomers] costume question/MN Renn Faire

  • fallen angel
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 28 10:22 PM
      I go to the MN renfest every year and I don't get the whole dog-thing either....EVERYONE has a dog...i guess that's what they mean when they say "everyone and their dog was there" *grin*
      Anastacia Elizabeth

      Chris wrote:Thanks to everyone here who has answered
      my questions. This seems like a really nice
      and helpful group.

      Anyway...I've heard that old curtains are good
      material to use to make ladies dresses (for
      the more experienced seamstress). Has
      anyone tried this? The heavy brocade
      type material.

      My kids and I went to the MN Renn Faire
      last weekend. It was nice, but really not
      much different than the one we usually
      attend in Bristol WI. What's with the dog
      thing at the MN faire?

      Cerwin

      "If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off...."

      "Your village called, their idiot's missing..."