Elfsea Defender

  • Kwin Smith
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 27, 2002
      Hi, All. This weekend will be the first event for myself, as well as
      my son. We have very little idea what to expect, but are taking the
      plunge regardless. The peopl of Loch Ruadh that we have met are very
      nice, and we hope to meet some more of your.
      Kwin (Hoping our garb is close to period)
    • rod lindsey