Midrealm coronation

  • lotsofteapots@charter.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2002
      Is anyone here going to be at Midrealm's coronation this coming weekend? I'm
      tentatively planning on going and would really like to meet some more
      people! I'm currently in Jaravellier and have been going to the Needlearts
      Guild meetings, but haven't made it to much else. Since this is so close by,
      I figured I really didn't have an excuse to not go for a little while!

      Also, what happens at a coronation? There wasn't a whole lot of info on the
      website for the event.

      Rebecca Schmitt
      aka Mistress Agnes Cabot, wife of Master Peter Cabot, cod merchant of
      Bristol,
      BRF FOF

      So many books, so little time

      lotsofteapots@...