Chatty Kingdom (was Re: Re: 1st competition, 1st event)

  • gypsycaine
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23 8:08 AM
      Maister Justin,

      After your wonderful performance yesterday (my son is still going around
      saying, that is not a knife, this is a knife!) do you think that the rest of
      the Alderford/Brendoken folk will LET you leave the Kingdom/Marche?

      Grins.

      Mary

      You kidding? This is just starting to get interesting! <GRIN> I'm thinking
      it's time to move to Ansteorra!

      Maistor Justinos Tekton called Justin, Publisher and Webmaster
      SCAtoday.net -- Your independent source for news of the Current Middle Ages

      justin@... http://scatoday.net/