[SCA Newcomers] Re: im back

  • dragonscloak
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 7, 2002
      no I only got to see one fight on sun morning. Don't know who was
      fighting but the guy was camped next to me till i had to move my tent
      due to bee's. He was a big tall dude to. Any way i was not able to
      see any turnies. Did make a few new friends and look forward to the
      next meet.

      --- In scanewcomers@y..., "Wolfgang von Eifel" <tuba_tal@h...> wrote:
      > did you see the tourny? my first bout was against Sir Kief
      (affectionatly
      > known as the one legged man in the ass kiking contest.) i was the
      on in the
      > red gambeson with a black and gold surcoat.
      >

      > >From: "dragonscloak" <dragonscloak@y...>
      > >To: scanewcomers@y...
      > >Subject: [SCA Newcomers] Re: im back
      > >Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2002 20:26:24 -0000
      > >
      > >Hey Wolfgang,
      > >
      > >Gothic War was my first SCA event as well. Didn't get to fight but
      > >did get to wressle in the greco ring. It was a great time and I
      look
      > >forward to my next event. I have so much to do to get set for the
      > >SCA; choseing a name and getting garb and armor and training. I
      > >really look forward to really getting into this.
      > >
      > >Ryan
      > >
      > >--- In scanewcomers@y..., "Wolfgang von Eifel" <tuba_tal@h...>
      wrote:
      > > > hey all just decided to pop in and say im back for my FIRST
      event.
      > >yea yea
      > > > in know i never told y'all that i was going in thr first place
      OH

      http://messenger.msn.com