Russia

  • raeadhani
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 6, 2002
      Would anyone happen to have some decent links to find cultural
      lifestyles in Russian areas in later periods? Not to mention
      pictures or description of their clothes as well, if anyone happens
      to have some.
    • dragonscloak
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 7, 2002
        you can goto any search engin, I prefer google and do a seacrch
        for "russian history"

        http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=%
        22russian+history%22

        copy and paste this in to your browser and hit enter.

        --- In scanewcomers@y..., raeadhani <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > Would anyone happen to have some decent links to find cultural
        > lifestyles in Russian areas in later periods? Not to mention
        > pictures or description of their clothes as well, if anyone happens
        > to have some.
      • dragonscloak
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 7, 2002