Re: [SCA Newcomers] Re: im back

  • Wolfgang von Eifel
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 5 2:40 PM
      did you see the tourny? my first bout was against Sir Kief (affectionatly
      known as the one legged man in the ass kiking contest.) i was the on in the
      red gambeson with a black and gold surcoat.

      >From: "dragonscloak" <dragonscloak@...>
      >To: scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [SCA Newcomers] Re: im back
      >Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2002 20:26:24 -0000
      >
      >Hey Wolfgang,
      >
      >Gothic War was my first SCA event as well. Didn't get to fight but
      >did get to wressle in the greco ring. It was a great time and I look
      >forward to my next event. I have so much to do to get set for the
      >SCA; choseing a name and getting garb and armor and training. I
      >really look forward to really getting into this.
      >
      >Ryan
      >
      >--- In scanewcomers@y..., "Wolfgang von Eifel" <tuba_tal@h...> wrote:
      > > hey all just decided to pop in and say im back for my FIRST event.
      >yea yea
      > > in know i never told y'all that i was going in thr first place OH
      >WELL live
      > > with it! the above mentioned event was called gothic war it was
      >held in
      > > sweetwater texas. i fought in melee and tourny. kiked butt in
      >melee, got
      > > butt kiked in tourny. ill respond to the other emails when i have
      >alittle
      > > more time to read them all.
      > >

      > > Wolfgang von Eifel

      > > Chat with friends online, try MSN Messenger:
      >http://messenger.msn.com

      Wolfgang von Eifel

    • Wolfshadow72
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 6 1:50 AM
        SIR KIEF? Good lord, I remember watching him fight when I first
        joined...I didnt realize he was still out there. glad to know hes
        still fighting. :)

        --- In scanewcomers@y..., "Wolfgang von Eifel" <tuba_tal@h...> wrote:
        > did you see the tourny? my first bout was against Sir Kief
        (affectionatly
        > known as the one legged man in the ass kiking contest.) i was the
        on in the
        > red gambeson with a black and gold surcoat.
        >

        > >From: "dragonscloak" <dragonscloak@y...>
        > >To: scanewcomers@y...
        > >Subject: [SCA Newcomers] Re: im back
        > >Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2002 20:26:24 -0000
        > >
        > >Hey Wolfgang,
        > >
        > >Gothic War was my first SCA event as well. Didn't get to fight but
        > >did get to wressle in the greco ring. It was a great time and I
        look
        > >forward to my next event. I have so much to do to get set for the
        > >SCA; choseing a name and getting garb and armor and training. I
        > >really look forward to really getting into this.
        > >
        > >Ryan
        > >
        > >--- In scanewcomers@y..., "Wolfgang von Eifel" <tuba_tal@h...>
        wrote:
        > > > hey all just decided to pop in and say im back for my FIRST
        event.
        > >yea yea
        > > > in know i never told y'all that i was going in thr first place
        OH
        > >WELL live
        > > > with it! the above mentioned event was called gothic war it was
        > >held in
        > > > sweetwater texas. i fought in melee and tourny. kiked butt in
        > >melee, got
        > > > butt kiked in tourny. ill respond to the other emails when i
        have
        > >alittle
        > > > more time to read them all.
        > > >

        > > > Wolfgang von Eifel

        > > > Chat with friends online, try MSN Messenger:
        > >http://messenger.msn.com
        > >

        > Wolfgang von Eifel

        http://messenger.msn.com
      • dragonscloak
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 7 7:12 PM
          no I only got to see one fight on sun morning. Don't know who was
          fighting but the guy was camped next to me till i had to move my tent
          due to bee's. He was a big tall dude to. Any way i was not able to
          see any turnies. Did make a few new friends and look forward to the
          next meet.

          http://messenger.msn.com