Hi all !!

  • dragonscloak
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2002
      Well hello everyone,

      This is my first post on this message board. I just got introduced to
      the SCA this last weekend at the Gothic Wars in Sweetwater TX. I had
      such a great time and really look forward to my next event. Every one
      was so happy to meet me and have me their and I made a few friends. I
      really look forward to delving into the SCA world and getting my
      hands dirty.

      DC