Re: im back

  • dragonscloak
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 5, 2002
      Hey Wolfgang,

      Gothic War was my first SCA event as well. Didn't get to fight but
      did get to wressle in the greco ring. It was a great time and I look
      forward to my next event. I have so much to do to get set for the
      SCA; choseing a name and getting garb and armor and training. I
      really look forward to really getting into this.

      Ryan

      --- In scanewcomers@y..., "Wolfgang von Eifel" <tuba_tal@h...> wrote:
      > hey all just decided to pop in and say im back for my FIRST event.
      yea yea
      > in know i never told y'all that i was going in thr first place OH
      WELL live

      http://messenger.msn.com