Not sure if I have introduced myself yet

  • fiora_storm
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2002
      My mundane name is Michelle and I reside in the barony of Loch Salann
      in the kingdom of Artemisia. I recently got into the SCA and attended
      my first event last month(hearthwarming). I am 23 years old. I am
      having a little trouble coming up with my name. I have done some
      research and I basically get the way to set it up, but I have a
      question. It is an Irish name from somewhere around the 1200 period.
      I know that there needs to be either Ingen or Ni in the middle
      meaning daughter of. My question is this: Can I have the first name,
      the ingen or ni next, and then have two names after?

      For example: Caelin Ni Telyn Ruadh
      Is that appropriate?
      Id like to have my name issues figured out by this weekend since we
      are having another event and everyone has been referring to me as the
      Fire Goddess. :) If anyone knows about this please let me know,
      either on here or personally emailed at fiora_storm at yahoo dot com.
      I also have yahoo messenger in the same name..

      Thank you so much, I have been trying to figure this out to the point
      of brain pain!

      Michelle