Re: Assistance Required

  • k_hinote
    Message 1 of 2565 , Jan 15, 2000
      Where are you located?<br><br>Most SCA groups
      will be more than happy to set you on the right track.
      You have one of the best tools at your finger tips
      right now.<br><br>Use it. Its a great sourde for
      finding all kind of things. <br><br>The first step would
      be to locate your local chapter. Then go to one of
      the meetings that intrest you. There you
      go.<br><br>Martin de Jararvellier
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003