Re: [SCA Newcomers] Re: first time to this chat

  • heather bell
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 4, 2002
      thank you for the welcome...i hope to get a lot of
      information and be able to get into sca a lot more as
      time goes on b/c i have enjoyed the things i have
      done.

      heather
      --- katfletcher <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      > Hello Heather!
      > This group is world-wide. Two of the currently
      > active moderators are
      > here in the Barony of Jararvellir, Principality of
      > Northshield,
      > Middle Kindom (aka MidRealm) all of which is known
      > in the regular
      > world as Madison, Wisconsin, USA. Another of the
      > moderators is out in
      > An Tir these days but has spent time here in Jara.
      > (An Tir being out
      > in the Northwest part of the US.)
      > We have members from all over the world though. One
      > of the best parts
      > is that we get to learn more about the differences
      > and similarities
      > of SCA in all the different places. If you have
      > questions specific to
      > your locale, just let us know and I am sure there
      > will be some from
      > your area who will pipe up with help! In fact, there
      > are quite a few
      > members from Ansteorra.
      > I know it sounds like a bad conspiracy movie but we
      > really are
      > everywhere! Just try looking through the member list
      > and you can see
      > the variety of locations.
      > Kathryn, one of the Jara based moderators
      >

      > i was
      > > just curious if this group is for a certain area
      > or for ALL sca
      > > groups thru the usa...b/c i'm out of bryn-gwlad,
      > ansteorra (austin
      > > tx). thanks for your "listening"..;)
      > >
      > > heather bell

      http://finance.yahoo.com
    • megrimulf
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 5, 2002
        Thanks, Morag. Yup, was the song you think it was (in round 2,
        anyway. Ended up as 3 rounds total).