im back

  • Wolfgang von Eifel
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2 9:24 AM
      hey all just decided to pop in and say im back for my FIRST event. yea yea
      in know i never told y'all that i was going in thr first place OH WELL live
      with it! the above mentioned event was called gothic war it was held in
      sweetwater texas. i fought in melee and tourny. kiked butt in melee, got
      butt kiked in tourny. ill respond to the other emails when i have alittle
      more time to read them all.

      Wolfgang von Eifel

    • ziduang
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2 6:30 PM
        Oh Wolfgang, how you make me homesick. Gothic 3 was one of the very
        first events I ever went to. I'm really depressed about not being
        able to go this year. It is a very special event, with very special
        people who I miss very much. I am glad you went and had a good
        experience ;>

        Alia sive Ermengardis

        --- In scanewcomers@y..., "Wolfgang von Eifel" <tuba_tal@h...> wrote:
        > hey all just decided to pop in and say im back for my FIRST event.
        yea yea
        > in know i never told y'all that i was going in thr first place OH
        WELL live
        > with it! the above mentioned event was called gothic war it was
        held in
        > sweetwater texas. i fought in melee and tourny. kiked butt in
        melee, got
        > butt kiked in tourny. ill respond to the other emails when i have
        alittle
        > more time to read them all.
        >

        > Wolfgang von Eifel
      • dragonscloak
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 5 1:26 PM
          Hey Wolfgang,

          Gothic War was my first SCA event as well. Didn't get to fight but
          did get to wressle in the greco ring. It was a great time and I look
          forward to my next event. I have so much to do to get set for the
          SCA; choseing a name and getting garb and armor and training. I
          really look forward to really getting into this.

          Ryan

          http://messenger.msn.com