MidRealm

  • living_as_ghost
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1 7:40 PM
      I'm considering joining SCA, just want to know what is the fighting
      age for the MidRealm?
    • Justinos Tekton called Justin
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2 8:57 AM
        On Sunday 01 September 2002 22:40, living_as_ghost wrote:
        > I'm considering joining SCA, just want to know what is the fighting
        > age for the MidRealm?

        For adult armoured combat, 18. But there is youth combat all the way down
        to age 9. There are age "brackets" with the realism increasing as one
        approaches age 18.

        If you're under 18, e-mail me off-list and I'll send you info about the
        Middle Kingdom youth combat mailing list.

        Marche of Alderford (Canton, Ohio USA)

        justin@... http://4th.com/sca/justin/