Re: A Question Please

  • bobbsk8s
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 25, 2002
      I am working on similar issues. My fiance & I are also newbees (less
      than a month and not yet "official"). His persona, though not yet
      developed, is German 1200-1300's or so. Mine is English, approx. the
      same time period. However, I like the garb aspect of SCA and would
      like to try out clothing from all different locals and periods.
      It is my understanding from talking to people and from reading posts
      that it really doesn't matter so much if your garb/time
      period/persona match, or even if your persona and time period match
      your fience's or husband's.
      I am planning on just having fun, learning new (old) things, and
      making new friends!

      Just have fun with it!
      Anabel de Berchelai (MKA Honilynn)
    • white_christian
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 25, 2002
        My friend is haveing a real hard time tring to come up with a pattern
        for historcly acurate 1540's trews for a male that will actually fit
        me do you have any tips ?

        Lost and Confussed