Re: [SCA Newcomers] Re: Re: A Question Please

  • Mary-Henline
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2002
      I second that!

      My persona is Elizabethan Scottish/English (Low-lands) and I still haven't
      found patterns, etc for it yet...

      I keep ending up appearing Italian! My current work in progress, with the
      help of a wonderfully helpful Lady Nastasia, is a bog dress. I doubt that
      Elizabethan ladies wore bog dresses, but I'm tired of being HOT!

      :)

      Mary