Need a bit of help...

  • erinllynch
    Message 1 of 2565 , Jul 7, 2000
      I am very intersested in joining SCA. Right now,
      I'm a little far away from the closest chapter, but
      soon will be moving near the Shire of the Crimson
      River in the Kingdom of Meridies. Anyone from around
      there? I don't know anyone there, and was hoping to
      contact someone before I get there. My husband and I both
      have a great interest in archery and some of the Arts
      and Sciences. <br><br>I've tried to find some
      websights, and there is one for Meridies, but not the Shire.
      Anyone willing to help me out? Thanks a lot!<br><br>Erin
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003