Delays in posts.

  • katfletcher
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2002
      Hi folks!
      Some of you may still be having a problem with your posts being
      delayed until one of us moderators frees them from the cruel bondage
      of "pending"!
      This appears to have resulted from your joining the group during the
      brief period when we had the Group set for moderator review of all
      posts. (Because of a spam flare up, over now.) Despite our having
      gone back to free posting, some of you are still stuck in that
      catagory. I have tried repeatedly to get help out Yahoo with no
      response. (&^$*@ annoying twerps!)(Sorry about that...)
      I think that the problem can be fixed if you leave the group and then
      rejoin (Please do rejoin, we really like you!!) So if you think this
      might be happening to you and want to do something about it, give
      that a try. The moderators try to get your posts approved as quickly
      as possible but if a weekend gets busy, we might miss checking in for
      awhile.
      So please be assured that it is nothing about you personally, just
      the luck of timing and some bad code somewhere in the bowels of Yahoo.
      Kathryn