In need of SCA related web help

  • the_damn_dane
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5, 2002
      Greetings,

      My name is Lord William Avery of Woodstock from the Shire of Windkeep
      in the Kingdom of the Outlands (mundanely DW Peters in Cheyenne, WY)
      and I require just a moment of your time. I am in the process of
      setting up an on line forum and would be honored if you had some time
      to check things out and offer suggestions. At the moment I just have
      the basics of the site together, no nice graphics, etc... However, it
      all works as it stands now and I will be making changes over the next
      two weeks before taking the site public. The basic idea is to create
      one place online that anyone in the SCA
      can go to post questions, get answers and help others in oursuit of
      the "Dream"tm.

      I sincerely hope this email is not considered spam. If you do have a
      few moments to spare th esite is located at:

      http://outlandishforums.infopop.cc/6/ubb.x

      Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.

      YIS,
      Lord William Avery

      BTW - If things seem a bit daunting I do have a user manual available
      in. pdf format for the site. Contact me and I will glady email it to
      you.
    • Wolfshadow72
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 6, 2002
        looks pretty cool there neighbor...:)

        'shadow
        *also in the northern parts of the outlands...*