Re: [SCA Newcomers] Re: Bog dresses

  • Rachael and Taber Emborg
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2002
      Bog dresses are actually quite authentic. I will dig up some specific info,
      but I do know that they are based on extant garments. However, what you
      describe here is not what I know as a bog dress, although it sounds
      amazingly comfortable. I wer something similar, called a chiton, which is
      Greek in origin.

      More on this later -
      Thea

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2002
        Sorry - it would help if I looked at the provided link thoroughly! The
        Chiton is on there also.
        *sigh* It has just been that kind of day!
        -thea