Re: Russian Personas

  • silverheart_99501
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1 4:48 PM
      Kathryn,

      Well there's good news and bad news. The good news is that the
      problems are from off of our site (It's the hosts problem not ours).
      I have a list of the sites and links that I can send you if you want
      it. The bad news is that I've only found one really good place for
      Russian Garb (besides the local library, sometimes it's good to live
      in Alaska). The one link I've found that is really good for personas
      and patterns is the SIG (Slavic Intrest Group, not sure if I spelled
      all of that right). They are wonderful people who are willing to help
      with what ever people need help on. If you wish to have the link,
      I'll post it when I can or send it to you.

      Stephanie (who is closer to finding everything she needs because of
      SIG)
    • katfletcher
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1 7:20 PM
        Stephanie,
        Glad to hear it isn't here. If the SIG group is who I think it is,
        one of the founders is a local here in my area. They really are a
        great bunch.
        Glad to hear you have found some help!
        Kathryn